Header Navigation

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fire Breaks out at Two Places in City

A minor fire broke out at a chemical factory in Kukatpally Pragati Nagar on Monday afternoon after a smoker threw a cigarette butt carelessly. The cigarette fell on scrap material stored in the godown setting it on fire. The fire control room received a call at about 2.55 pm and two fire engines were rushed to the spot. Goods worth `20,000 were destroyed.

Continue Reading Story Deccan Chronicle ePaper

No comments:

Post a Comment